Fill in this form &
we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Visiting us in person
During office hours (10am – 4pm), please press the bell to the right of the main door which has our name on it. Someone will then release the door for you to access the building. If you require assistance with the door, please make us aware.
The main entry to the office is accessible via a ramp. It is step free from the car park and all on one level.
The building has one accessible toilet and a changing facility with hoists.
The Mansfield railway station is located on Station Road NG18 1LP approximately 1,200 metres from our office and is served by East Midlands trains.
- 1) Upon leaving the main entrance/exit to the station (ticket room) take the road down the hill for approximately 100 metres.
- 2) At the end of the road turn left for 20 metres and then right onto Rosemary Street (dual carriageway).
- 3) Continue along Rosemary Street for approximately 150 metres. You will need to cross the road here and continue up Sutton Road (A38) for 650 metres passing Mansfield Community Hospital and the Stagecoach bus depot.
- 4) When you reach the Bold Forrester public house, turn right onto Botany Avenue.
- 5) The entrance to Botany Park is 150m on your right.
- 6) Enter the business park and take your first right, signposted Disability Nottinghamshire, Unit 15. We are located on the left and the main door is bright yellow.
The new Mansfield bus station is located next to and below the railway station on Quaker Way. It is approximately 1,300 metres from our office. Exit the bus station either via the walkway to the railway station and follow the directions above or via the main entrance/exit which is adjacent to Quaker Way. The quickest and easiest way to get to us if you travel by bus is to alight and board a bus which is travelling up Sutton Road (A38) as there are bus stops close to the junction of Botany Avenue. Ask the driver to drop you off here.
A number of buses run along Sutton Road (A38) which connect Mansfield to Sutton, Kirkby, Nottingham, Derby and surrounding communities. Please check www.travelineeastmidlands.org.uk for more information.
You can find out how to get to us by car by using the AA Route Finder service
There are three parking spaces for blue badge holders outside of the Disability Nottinghamshire office at Botany Park.